One of the most exciting things Simon & I do when it's chilly is have hot chocolate together. There's a very specific way it happens, of course. We make it from a homemade mix that my sister creates (yum) so I can make as large or small a quantity as the situation calls for - which is helpful. I make Simon less than 1/2 a mugful in a mug, but then when it's almost cool enough to drink I pour it into a tiny little jar/glass. I did this the first time we had it so of course it has to be the same routine every time now.
Every now & then he wants just the hot chocolate "clean" but usually he wants "white things" in it too. Marshmallows, of course, to eat with a spoon. A "big silver" one like Mom's.
Taking a sip
Thrilled to have MORE white things in it

No comments:
Post a Comment