Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 6th, 2001...

Happy 8th Anniversary!

Bethany,
I take you to be my wife, thanking God for bringing you into my life and for the love that has grown between us. I promise to respect your God-given individuality, to support the fulfillment of your goals, and to share with you the joys and responsibilities of our Christian marriage. I promise to love you and to care for you in sickness and in health. I promise to share my thoughts and feelings with you, both in joy and in sorrow. I promise to encourage you in abundance and in need. I promise to pray for you, to assist you and to praise you as long as we both shall live. With these words I give my whole self to you forever.

Adam,
I take you to be my husband from this time onward, to join with you and to share all that God has planned for our lives. I promise, with God’s help, to give and to receive, to speak and to listen, to inspire and to respond, and to be wholly loyal to you. I promise to love you and to care for you in sickness and in health. I promise to share my thoughts and feelings with you, both in joy and in sorrow. I promise to encourage you in abundance and in need. I promise to pray for you, to assist you and to praise you as long as we both shall live. With these words I give my whole self to you forever.

No comments: