So, although this particular post isn't much longer than a Facebook status update anyway, I'm putting out my intention.
A brief list of things fully on my mind/heart right now:
- Festival! What a gift it is to be in this city, especially this weekend. Festival communicates so much simply by being what it is.
- Plymouth Congregational United Church of Christ - I absolutely love this church. The people, the activities & opportunities, the pastor. I've never loved a church like I love this one. It's amazing to me.
- Pride month and the Pride festival coming up in a few weeks. Yay!
- In this moment, I'm so grateful to be in touch (or back in touch) with these people: Stephanie N., Karla & Amy, Sheryl, Phil & Bruce, Michelle M., Carolyn S., Tyler (it had been a while)....I could keep going, but these are the few who are at the top of my mind & heart today.
- My kiddos & Adam. Sometimes my greatest challenge (maybe often?) but what a lesson in love & life to have these three in my life. It's truly a gift to experience things through the busyness of children - and going to Festival with kids is a whole new world.
1 comment:
I wish I could've made it to festival! My weekend has been overrun by Open Houses for my youth group kids! Hopefully next year we can take Isaac down there with us!
Post a Comment